Monday, November 24, 2008

Randomness... What'd He Say?

Last night I watched the American Music Awards and anyone that knows me knows I'm a sucker for a great performance. But ironically, the performances aren't what stuck out for me this year. Though the performers were great, I couldn't get over the fact that The Dream confessed to co-writing "Single Ladies"... Now, guys writing for girls and visa versa really isn't so uncommon... I mean, look at Neyo and "Irreplaceable". But, that sh*t right there... that sh*t right there, kinda messed with me. So anyway, here's to men that are REALLY in touch with that woman inside... and making a helluva lot of money while they're at it... a little Sinead O'Connor written by none other than PRINCE (not really surprising). Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O Connor

No comments: