Friday, January 16, 2009

Where my BOYz @?

You know... Ol' Cici just may have been on to something with that "Like a Boy" thang. Check this: So, on an outing to Target with my homegirl I came across some of the cutest flannel shirts EVER! Great fit, great look and even better price ($4/pop). I looked around and OMG(!), I'm in the little boys section... Now, not little boys like toddlers (obviously) but little boys like juniors (maybe middle school kids or somethin) . Anyway, the point is in my regular WOMEN sizes I'm a small (easy) maybe even an XS (on a good day)... in boys clothes... I'm a MEDIUM! And, I'm pretty sure the sizes correspond the further up you go... i.e.Women Medium=Boys Large, Women Large=Boys XL and so forth. Initially, I felt like that's a little weird... I'm a grown-az woman shopping in the boys section but, when I paid $4 what many of you have paid $40 for... it don't feel so weird after all. Shout to Cici... When dat album gone drop homey? In the meantime...
Like A Boy - Ciara

No comments: